Monday, September 24, 2018

9/24/18




I was transferred for my final 6 weeks in the mission field. (doesn’t feel like it’s that close to home).  I LOVE THIS PLACE.  I love Ghana and I love this new area.   Alajo.  It’s sweet.  It’s like a real city and my companion is sweet!

We had a mission tour with Elder Katcher.  He is a cool guy.  You really feel like he is listening when you speak.

Also, I’ve been really trying to follow the spirit to do the work of the lord and it has led me to talking to a lot of new people which is really, really, really hard for me.  I was able to do it, so it’s great!  We have had great lessons with people this week where they really understood that we need to come unto Christ and follow him and be how he wants us to be.

This area is great and I love the people of Ghana and I just love being a missionary


No comments:

Post a Comment