Monday, October 15, 2018

10/15/18


This week was great! I don’t like typing so I’ll tell you a cool story.

So, I am in Alajo.  It’s in Accra and we are having a great time.

This week I told my companion, I said “Elder, we could contact someone today who could be baptized my last Sunday.”  Guess what happened?!?

Nothing...

But! The day before, we did contact someone and that someone came to church and that same someone also said "Let’s not beat around the bush, when can I be baptized?" ha-ha So it was a miracle! Hopefully (and faithfully) everything will go through.  He wanted to call us but lost his phone and then Saturday he was working and he saw us so then he was convinced this was where God wanted him to be.  So truly, truly miracles have not ceased among the children of men. :)

Love ya!

-Elder Ellsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment